Sunday, December 12, 2010

Smth.... WOW

What is it??!!!!!
Here is the story...
Just the night before,hmmm.....Midnight was chatting with my "wife" Cheau Wei =D she told me her fren told her today is the RESULT RELEASE DAY!! We 2 gone wild for a moment and realized it can't be true cos the SAM have not announce anything.....

This morning/afternoon, BOOM! 16th of DECEMBER THE official RESULT RELEASE DATE FOR 2010 SAM!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
8am australia time, the result will be released on9!!!

So what's the BIG DEAL??!! Of course there's the BIG DEAL!!!! It means I have to really set my mind now and THINK! What I really want now which I haven't make up my mind T.T ARCHITECTURE or ENGINEERING?? If Engineering, which path should I take???
I always wanted a job which will made me do diff kind of things everyday and most importantly I will ENJOY & won't BORED out of my job~ Both seems can fulfill my wish & I dont want to give up Math for now but I not sure can I came out with solutions in engineering?? Or DO I HAVE CREATIVE mind???? ARGH!!!! Help~~!!!
I Need guidance now.... I'm VERY unsure and worried now T.T
It will be a day to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment