Friday, December 24, 2010

Confusion . . . Cleared??

This morning woke up super damn early (5.30am) to take KTM T.T (p/s:aft that time no more transport get me there) and reached Subang Jaya KTM Station.
Waited there for shuttle bus to get to Taylor's Lakeside Campus~ Thank goodness there's shuttle bus during Xmas Eve if not I would CMAO (Cry My Ass Off!!)

Hmm... so good? Since when I turned into such a good kid going to college so darn early to STUDY?!!!! Hell NO!!! Someone told me there's a beautiful Career Advisor and went to "look" for her to erm somehow clear my doubts about the career path I want =D Who knows when I asked the staffs are like BLURRED with the term "Career Advisor" luckily they did still assist me to a counsellor =) *Thanks*

If not mistaken my counsellor name "Pei Ling" [Seriously if I not seeing wrong name tag ><] She's a VERY VERY Nice person!!! I'm directed to do the Career Test AGAIN~180Quest who ask me not to rmb my results previously =S. Ohh and she directed my fren, CMT to sit infront and help her self with the cookies and drinks haha!! & Yea she did!! Lolx~ She had this idea the moment we entered. She even had herself a Milo there =.=
Okie back to my part.....1,2,3......23.....100.....180!! DONE!! Wootz!! Called her and she had me in a PRIVATE Glass room while she processing the results and printed it out =) Then she started her professions. My doubts are, ARCHITECTURE or ENGINEERING? From my results the top 3 are Enterprising(19),Artistic(18),Investigative(18). While social and dunno what which says I deal with objects are both 8,Conventional only 7. Thus, she advised me DEFINITELY NOT ACCOUNTINE & FINANCE!! Cos she will be seeing me on 9th floor of Taylor's XDDD Luckily it never on my list before Phew~

Carry on~ She said Im not the kind who like being RESTRICTED, Do not like FOLLOW Rules! Wooootz!! Totally BINGO!! While engineering I might be able to do it because of the element INVESTIGATIVE but then I might get bored cos of the Formulas~ Therefore, she suggest me Architecture or some Design streams =D Well then I ciaoz her really THANKS for her GUIDANCE!! And went back downstairs to enquire about the Course. Actually wana go look for the Architecture Dean or lecturers to get more info.. Who knows =.= Xmas EVE!! All on leave WOAH~! Fine lo next time ba~ T.T

Okie so ALL IN ALL, I kinda found what I want~ ARCHITECTURE!!! =D Yeap it's not a EASY path to take. Definitely gonna be BUSY with TONNES of assignments, need to MANAGE my time superly WELL DONE!!! OMG What a task and challenges now T.T But!! Since I had choosen this path~! I will make sure I did it WELL too!!

YOU CAN DO IT!! Yeay~!!!!! *Cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment