Sunday, December 26, 2010

Another day of Shopping! =D

Muahahahaha again went to Sunway Pyramid to buck up my stock for CNY!! Shopping!!!!!!!
At first went to the new japanese concept restaurant for lunch with family. "MOF" is the short form if not mistaken. The main thing is Their DESSERT Nice!!! Very special btw~ :p Surely gonna 'bong chan' again!

Hehehe after that started my journey of SHOPPING!! 1st stop Maple. Well that's where my mum wanna buy her stuff so then 2nd stop F-Block =D 1 grey shorts caught my eyes & it's only RM19!!! There's only 3 fitting rooms =.= so waited for quite some time to finally try on my shorts. Alright it fits! Set take a new one pay money CIAOZ! After my mum done her buyings in Maple we went back to F-Block again cos I forgotten my belt! Issh! so go buy again & she saw her wanted formal wear and bought another set too. Win Win situation.^^ I actually find 1 set of Formal wear too!! But too bad too expensive, forget about it. Sad =')

Then went to Asian Avenue to start another haunting of my skirt!! Issh couldn't find that skirt I was looking for T.T In fact saw another almost same kind but NO TRYING! Walao RM39.90 somemore and I knot even try it?!! Abit Wan ba dan right?! & my mum dont let me buy the jeans mini skirt T.T n a pair of grey Jeans T.T.... But I'm not giving up on searching the skirt! Ohhh btw I bought a top Dark Blue Polka dots top.

Sad part starts now!!!! COTTON ON Heels!!!!!!!!! I have been despo craving for that Navy Strips High Heels for ages!!! Guess what? They are out of size!!! OMFG?!! 37 who the hell took it away from me!!!!!!!!!!! T.T SAD 99 ar!!! Now all I can hope is another 3 stores PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE still have the size till I go there!!! Please have 37 and 36 T.T I must get that pair!! I been despo and no one ever can grab it away!!! No other nicer heels got my attention yet >w< So......went back with the feeling of SUPER Emo! Issssssssssh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment