Sunday, December 19, 2010

3 days life as Student Helpers

17th-19th of Dec 2010 are the days of Open Day at Taylor's Subang Jaya. Actually same to other campus too la. But I'm working there under SAM

Reason : Earn MONEY $$$$ la~!

But.....RM40 per day quite little T.T I need more to cash back on what I spent and MORE for my YES!!!!! Btw, my job scope for the first 2 days is DEFINITELY BORED TO DEATH!!! I was placed at Study Lounge where the parents will be expected to ask us about the programme we took and the experience but ended up~ It's more like a canteen and "Miss, where is the toilet? Ohh there's no toilet over here? " =.= It's a REAL boring job over there!! But the GOOD thing is.... know a number of friends over there =D From SAM to CAL to CPU ^^
Some might be only being fren for 1 day but it's not bad d =D
Glad to know u guys!!

& today the last day of Open Day!! Hoooooray!!! It's the PAY DAY!!!!! Btw, today got a diff place muahahahahahah!!! Get to manage about the talks. Finally I get to walk around, campus touring and finally talked to someone who not just asking for Where's the TOILET?! After the talks are over, we are being placed to MPH to help out. But actually, the crews in MPH are more than enough. Peng decided to go sleep so left me over there. But don't care la. Left few more hours to get the pay!! I just tahan lo. Even after the 5pm still have to bring a family for tour..aiyo~~!! And that junior he is like want things to be perfect. His mum even said his character is get things done before everything starts so wanna collect all the lab coat those stuff 1st to get prepared! I heard and was thinking OMG. Must BE Another PRO next year!! Blah blah blah.... finally the long wait! MY PAY!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooootz!!!!!
This means I got money d kekekekekekekkeke!!!!!
YES here I come!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment