Friday, December 31, 2010

Ending of 2010 ; Beginning of 2011

It's the ENDING of the BEGINNING =S
It's kinda sad case for me cos I'm not prepared on giving up this WONDERFUL Year of 2010. This year I started my life with "SAM" programme. First. it kinda give me a feeling of it won't be a nice year since everyone gotta hang out together for 1 year,12months,365 days only! Well I'm 100% PROVEN WRONG!!!

This year, I met a bunch of S8 Pals^^ A bunch of CRAZY monkeys indeed. Not forgetting S6 pals too. They made up the ENJOYABLE life of my 2010!! Thanks to you guys! The BEST days are definitely the 3 months of Sept,Oct & Nov. The days where Kit,Ping,Neek,Ken,YP & I all stay under the same roof. We fight, we shout, we study, we play, we cook, we eat, we wash, we fashionista, we do all sorts of crazy stuff together. The most freedom life ever where I seriously I get to go back time & experience it once,twice or more AGAIN. There's once where next day is the Math D.I yet guess what?! We studied till too damn frigging BORED and we had this CRAZY idea. Change everyone's style the next day!! XDDD Kinda the BEST moment ever ^^ Ping & Neek lend me their clothes =p Kit wore Neek's Lace dress. Ping wore the very very florish skirt with the hair tie into 2 pony tails! XDD While Neek wore a top which looks like a pyjamas haha!! Now come the best part! Time for YP & Ken to change! At 1st we wanna let YP wear Kit's hoodie but couldn't really fit =/ So the brilliant girls *us* make him looks NERD!! OM*G Frigging damn funny look and suits u btw YP :p As for Ken, he always wear damn damn damn simply a jeans and a tee so we forced him to wear YP's style! Looks like some gangster ah tau ROLF!!

*************************************************************************************
YinLi, Christine, Wayne,Chan Yew,Maxon, Vincent, Bryan are part of the SUBANG's life too =D Thanks to them lots of funny things we did & happened!
Yin Li : Her mum treat us some home-cook dishes. NICE!!! Hope to have it once again =') Provided us a place for movies too =D "Sex & The City 2" & "3 Idiots"!! We had mahjong moments there & ur keep OMGOMGOMGOMG moment during ur b'day. Nice Fun days with ya!!
Christine : My lovely Aunty Jane!!! Shout shout shout non-stop laughing too!! She & Kit are super good "laugh-ers" WTH she can laugh for more than 30minutes!!! U're the very 1st person I met that can laugh continuously for so LONG!!Oh & thanks for ur DSLR and ur Keropok Leko from Terengganu! "teehee" ur room too for Ping & I overnight there 1 night for fun haha +_- I miss hanging out with u!
Wayne : aka my AH GU!! =D Thanks alot for alot of things. When we doing our 1st "welcome to ss15 steamboat feast" u provided us some ingredients without charging us! Thanks for cooking the fried rice for us =) Thanks for providing a place fo baking. "hehe" Thanks for a place for us to hang out over at the pool! Thanks ur mum for cooking such a wonderful meal!!!
Chan Yew : Mostly is Thanks for being partial driver =D Introduced "bluff" this game to me too =p. & Being the Mastermind who brought us to McD until 3am to play cards over there tho it's Finals .*Not sure is that suppose to thank for* =S But still thanks for all the sohai-ness u brought along ^^
Maxon : Another driver :D Thanks for introducing food around & bringing around when we despo for car to travel around tho sometimes putting planes is part of u d~ Thanks for introducing Murni!! & SS2 Leng Chi Kang I still want wei T.T Thanks for providing the Spec Math past year answer too. Erm & sorry for 1 thing too =S
Vincent & Bryan : This 2 are normally over our SS15 house when that's the day for their GYM day. For what purpose? Left their stuff thr! Like a locker ho the house . But bcos of this we are all very Meriah! Noises Laughters all gathered around. Thanks =D

Seriously, I swear those 3 months are the BEST days in my life so far!! I definitely gonna miss those days with all of you spending,fooling,laughing all around places. Murni, Pelita, Jojo, SS2, KFC, Taipan etc..etc..etc.....

Time passed but Memories Stay Forever
Meet again pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment