Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Farewel~ & 18th Birthday

23 . 11 . 2010
Ok~ I know it's kinda weeks ago but I have no idea what to blog about now so.Here is it.
Well today is actually farewell for Wayne who is going back to Kuching on 25th so as MingHan and YiLin who are going back to Penang on 25th too. MingHan the planner of the day. He din make it to the Malacca Trip thus he planned a badminton session on that day and continue with pool with Kim Gary!

I din follow them for the Badminton but I joined Kim Gary =D. & Thanks to my driver of the day, my brother Sean! Thanks for picking me up at 2pm to Sunway and thanks for the ride back home too!! On that day, another event is Ping & Neek are going for interview for nursing job in a clinic at SS15! Gratz to them as they got the job!! It's quite well paid btw~

Hmmm.... at Kim Gary, cheese is wat we crave for. We pawned the cheese =D
Well then~ how can camwhore session be missed out since Wayne,MingHan & YiLin are leaving soon??!!! So yea~! We took lots of photos and making lots of noise which we dont care =p It's FUN~! Who cares right? After the meal we were there joking,crapping and chatting and that's when a Secret Recipe Banana Chocolate cake came to me. Thanks!!! =')
To be frank, I DONT EAT BANANA. But they dunno about it LOLX. Still, thanks MingHan and YewSam for choosing it. Really thanks alot for the cake!

In past records, I never ever have so many friends to celebrate my birthday with. Last year even celebrated with Moral/Math SPM Exam papers. Blowing candles, cutting the cake are pretty normal thingy. Just haiz....have to use mouth to bite out the candle and the face is kena with the choco. No choice, we still teens, & that's what we will go to everyone I guess~!
After Kim Gary, guess where we headed to?
RED BOX!!!!!
OMG I have always wanted to shout and suggested that & thought they would just turn me down who knew?! Miracles do happen after all ;) I bought the membership card on the spot and we had just need to pay for student price. YEAH!! We had whole lota FUN in there!! It's craziness,insane and the best "pressie" ever in my birthday! Most of us are like crazy ppl shouting in there for no reason. We just SHOUT! Esp WeeHan singing the Adam's song and screamed like nobody business. Bravo~ Best part is when YiLin sings! Haha she always the FAST FORWARD. LMAO!!! She don't care and she just sing haha!!! Great fun of karaoke with you!

7pm................ I have to leave. Yeap my family was actually waiting for me at home. I never been a good daughter I know :p What's next for my birthday? VICTORIA STATION! Finally after Wayne's been describing how nice the food there, I get my chance to tryout their cuisine. Yea definitely not bad! But still I prefer Tony Roma's. Someone? Anyone? Please me there again.. Please~~~~

p/s: Wayne,MingHan & YiLin. Really really hope we get to meet again anytime sooner! Looking forward for another K Session with u YiLin & Wayne U still owe me smth ///
Seriously gonna miss u guys. Take care =')

No comments:

Post a Comment