Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Day of X'mas

Not attending Church this morning..WHY?? I'm not a Christian la~
Woke up erm 10am I guess~ Went down for TV. Show: Step Up! Damn I frigging wanna watch this movie!!! But issssssssssssssh!!! Parents keep saying wanna go out have Brunch d T.T & Guess what where is it? Just a bak kut teh shop outside our house which we didn't go for ages. What pissed me off the most is the service is superb SLOW and at 1st the type of meat we ordered say got then NO after our looooooooooooooooooooong wait. WTH!!!!

Nx destination visited my dad factory aka office. My dad they build a new double-storey building as their New Office. Quite nice =D A Little bit if the European feel at the window and the design of the wall. Inner part after with lightings I bet it would look kinda classy. & I have to admit the tiles of the toilet also look damn NICE!! Gt abit purple btw!! Nicer than my house punya TOTALLY!! Bla bla bla visited awhile,looked around, stop by some time then 3rd destination : MY RELATIVES' APARTMENT.

Went there to visit my aunt who just had her operation done 1 or 2 days ago. Good to see her as well as cheerish as always =) & of course how can I ever skip swimming part when I went there?!! Went to the pool with my cousins for about 1hour + la. Then headed for Dinner~ with another uncle too hehe... He asked us to go to Kuchai Lama there a shop sells Fish Head MeeHon nice well yeap not bad! Too bad another Xmas without Fancy Turkey Dinner course..sob.... ='( Never ever had it ONCE before. I want a WHITE XMAS too with REAL SNOW falling down from the sky!! When will I ever have that experience?? Wait and see ba~ Want watch Little Fockers my dad dont want either~ Haiz what can I do? SO basically that's all for my Xmas. Tmr will be even bored I bet~

I WANT TO GO OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment