Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Do,Did & Done

Great. another day of BORINGNESS~
So decided to DRAW =D
For quite some time I have not been drawing tho my drawing not nice but I love doodle. This could at least kill some time.There Ichigo..not so nice I know =S

At the mean time, I load my GOSSIP GIRL!! Gosh I m totally addicted to it. Season 2 now ON going!!! Can't stop myself from falling in it :pAren't they GORGEOUS??!!

Gossip Girl about NY upper east society life,where mainly Brooklyn and Manhattan. What happen when the poor one meets with the rich people. Secret behind their lives. How far can a person go just to achieve a goal or revenge on someone. Nice =) Totally addicted to this series!!! Watch it while u got time peeps!

Then...was forced to tidy my stuff T.T Damn I hate to tidy up my things once it's in MESS.
Mess things up is way way way more easier then tidy it. Don't u agree with me? *wicked smile*
So that's all. Ciaoz! Followers. Gonna ENJOY my GossipGirl and do chores T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment