Thursday, October 6, 2011

''Steal Bone''

Hmm..ok I'm suppose to be writing my Finance essay Assignment =S
It's harder than What I expect it to be T.T but anyway... let's post something 1st! ;D
Last night went out with a couple of friends have a great chit chat session. It do really open me up to what this world is, things aren't that pure and simple as it is. Things can be decieving. Surprisingly, there's alot things just isn't what we always think it is. Just the way of life I guess?

It's interesting to hear out the thoughts of people in their very own way. Yeap it's true that there's no definite definition of a person is GOOD/BAD. It purely base on your own thoughts of what's good what's bad and we never know how 1 person can be until we truly understand that person's character. It's funny how this world actually works. But yea nothing can be done actually haha....

Anyway, this couple of friends they are really very good person. Feel so guilty hanging out with them. They are just so damn good and KIND gosh! Hanging out with them bringing out the BEST of me! The me who I used to be before 1 incident happens..... How many more this kind of good friends I can find? God knows... awaiting my journey ahead! ;)

Alright getting back to work..back to reality AGAIN...and awaiting holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment