Wednesday, October 12, 2011

No Title 1

Great..this fren can't take joke.
Just take things all too seriously.....Or am I being too unconscious? However, this kind of funny joke always happen around my frens and all of us are COOL with it that's why I used to it d?
Ok anyway it's not the serious kind of joke furthermore no one ever say it's TRUE! Joke is a joke doesn't mean we mean it and it's true only we joke about it.
What's the point of a JOKE if it's reality? Gosh!
damn I dont even know what m I crapping about d ya-leh-ya-leh.
But anyway at least I apologized ok?! Hey respond abit la! U're online and I apologized right at you d can't u at least respond? ma de~!
Fine what-so-ever la Don't care anymore!
I'm who I'm! Accept me who I'm if u're still a fren or go for another option.
Screw it.
kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment