Sunday, September 25, 2011

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

F to the R to the I E N D S !
FRIENDS is made up of 7 different alphabets, just like rainbow with 7 different colours...just like it's implying we will be meeting up with VERY different RANGE of people in our life.

I have been here for approximately 7months and I met alot of people...friends who moved on..friends who meant to be kept...friends who are there for you...friends who just for fun.. friends who yadah yadah yadah etc etc etc
Somehow I found myself actually consider lucky that I have the chance to meet such a huge amount of friends with different background and mindsets. From Primary school, I from class behind moving forward...thus knowing quite a number of friends! Not being offensive, somehow I do feel that friends I had from the classes behind fits me in more than people from the first class! Academic wise might not be able to compare but they were friendly and more 讲义气!! LOLX
Then my secondary schoolmates! I have 2 secondary schools, Awesome right?! :D It's 2 very different school. Chung Hua my life of Form 1-3. I have friends who are really academically good and friends who taught me Sports. Friends from this school are the one that actually bring me into the world of sports! I learnt more about bkb and volleyball here and also get the chance to play 拔河 (damn love this!) This bunch here taught me how to live my life! Enjoy my life! Although majority of them we have no longer contacting each other.. Oh well, I always will remember this old good memories! ;)

(aaah!!! I typed finish d why left this only!!! T.T sorry la people I really damn lazy to re-type d =.=)

All in all, I met friends who are truly great and helpful and inspired me to be a better person =)

No comments:

Post a Comment