Monday, July 18, 2011

Rewind . Playback

Time really is a hard-working, non-obedient fella. Non-stop ticking wishes it to stop it never will listen, wishes it to fast forward never will do so too. Yea it's almost time (about 4days+ more) and I will need to fly back to Melbourne start the hectic life all over again & face the reality.

It's funny when sometimes I wish I won't need to go back there that's because most of my precious friends all over here yet I really miss the FREEDOM I have over there. Anyway...... I have been hanging out with my Kwang Hua's and Taylor's friends. I miss all of you so badly!

As usual, this whole day been stoning at home and don't know why I just look back all the past photos in my photo albums. From teacher's day, graduation, trips, orientation, new year, random outings, SS15, birthday......to this month latest photos. Memories flashing back and forth in the mind whether it's good or the bad ones. Things I wish to delete, things I hope it happens again etc.... but the chances is next to zero. There are things I know it won't ever happen, been telling myself to give it up but sometimes the heart speaks louder than mind and words. It's torturing yet is a beautiful nightmare. Weirdo me right? =) I always know the answer for it just. . . Hey, I'm a mere human lar~!

Dunno why just suddenly flash-ed back all the stupid,funny, annoying things happen back then. Stupid jokes, illegal stuff we did, gossips, awkward moments, enjoyable pasts, argues, triumph, stuff, craziness and of course a lot a lot more. All these are unable to just being described through these typical wordings here. Some would say that enjoy before once is better than none but I'm a greedy person. I wish I can have it forever happening non-stop.[They are 1 of my precious =)]
Yea we had this name cos all of our surnames are the same! except our 5th member who wasn't with us that time =( if not it would be the perfect CORANGES! =D we had a great awesome playful time in Cotton On @ Bukit Tinggi =) Guess meeting u guys in another half year d.... Viewed back our previous photos rmb how crazy we were back then =) Really miss it!
Had insane moments with my others Taylor's pals! Best example is the Red Box so AWESOME!!!!

Sadly there's this 1 fren still unable to meet up GOH SOO KIT! Damn u lo always din come out! DNXDD Hahaha =p
Yea so now I left like 3 days to go out. Today suppose to hang out but my mum just not allowing me to go =( Hopefully Thursday and Friday I can hang out with some of you but yea I know the chances of it happening is VERY small. Still deep inside me, I hope it would happen, hope Jog for Hope not the last time I meeting ya'o. Ampang Look Out Point, Murni all we haven't go peeps!!

I wanna go out so badly! =')

No comments:

Post a Comment