Thursday, July 7, 2011

Back To Where I Am

Yeap that's right! I'm backed to this Hot, lots of Mosquitoes Malaysia =)!
Ironically, I wasn't that looking forward of coming back here until I'm actually landed! I wanted to play over there as yea I'm still a freshie I wanna explore as much as I can but who knows I get all pump-ed up ever since I'm backed here to where I used to be..where I belong to.
25th June 2011, landed at LCCT so basically it's the 2nd week I'm here.

Pathetically, I planned lots of things but seems like can't fight fate isn't it? Sometimes things just doesn't go well as I wanted it to be. Redang the place I wanted to go so desperately ever since dunno how small kid I am back then. I planned it before my finals and during my finals enthusiastically hoping this would work out. Haiz.. who knows? It seems like it not gonna happen.
"Well moral of the story is...life's uncertain, no matter how welly the plan is there's always will have something that make it even more interesting. That's life."

Been 2 weeks and I am fully a 100% stone in the house. A bird long for freedom who being caged. Haha just able to went out hang out a few times. Hmm..1 movie,1 red box, 1 dinner, 1 mamak tmr, 1 slack hang out the next day, and the uncertain ones are KL,Redang, next movie, Cheras. . . . . How great If i could just hang out everyday with friends I have been wishing to meet them for so long! And there's this fren Jolynn I wanted to hang out as much as I can before she flying to Canada =( I'm so sorry for turning down so many times T.T Wish u understand ='( I miss time hanging out with u so much!!!! How great if I can make it to the poolside party and the Mist event haizzz...
Back at Melbourne, I'm free to go out any time any where just 1 problem, all the places are off EARLY!! Where the hell can I hang out at?!! Back here is such a big contradiction! Double layer of cage keeping me from banging outside =S How great if the freedom as in Melbourne apply in here too! haha =D
"That's why this is LIFE! Life never go as what we wish it would be, never is what we wanted it to be. LIFE is about how we turn from what we DISLIKE to what we LIKE"

Yea I know that theory but still I can't stop hating the fact that I'm not allow to go out here n there. Just doesn't like it no reason just that. I'm bad I know =)
Because of plans I tend to miss out this n that haha but yea No Tears No Gain ma have to accept it right?

Let's talk about the BRIGHT side! =D Yesh! it's about outings!!!!
I have been craving for karaoke!! OMG Finally not long after I'm backed get to go Red Box with a bunch of great and awesome friends! Shout, sing, dance and shout again for 4 hours + Wow super SONG ar!! Peeps when can we do it once again?! U guys are great! Then another friday the showing of Transformers 3!! Wootz bought 13 tickets on9 and watch it at Pavillion for the very 1st time! It's awesomeness!! Not just the movie but the cinema and also the people I went out with. It would even great if the spoiler not sitting next right to me! *u know who u are!* pff! Then is the leaving of Kuan Liang to Melbourne. Got out eating with other S6 frens. Btw awesome place to eat!! The pork ribs is super damn frigging AWESOME!! I don't mind to spend and eat there b4 I gone back to melbourne! And the so call 'dog food'? It's simply just awesome!! It's a total heaven!!! Hope that we manage to go Ampang Look Out Point, BBQ, Movies again people. I will be so missing all of you. Chung Hua frens our timing why all so boh ngam?!! T.T I wanted to meet u all so badly!!!!!!

I been imagine everything would be so GREAT even before I reach Malaysia but yea reality always kill it off haha. Part of Life ma~!

No idea what to continue. Will write again when Feels like doing so =) *cheers*

No comments:

Post a Comment