Thursday, July 21, 2011

Heavy-Hearted

To be exact, 1.5days left.. and here I am packing my stuff once again..
Somehow not just packing stuff but packing up the feelings too.
Feelings of wanna have more FUN here,
feelings of letting go certain things,
feelings of apart from some friends who will only be meeting back after dunno how many years (esp Jolynn & Yi Ling!),
feelings of back to class and study, feelings of forgive and forget,
feelings of uncertain.....

Aiyooo why is leaving things behind so HARD?! Why is leaving being so not easy for me anymore? I'm suppose to be 潇洒!! =D haha

Awww there's still alot things on my "Must-To-Do-List" aren't complete! BBQ still pending T.T
Follow by Ampang Look Out Point and Broga and some outings with certain friends =(
I still owe an OT session with some of you =S

Peeps hold on some really GREAT AWESOME moment for 5months yo!!! Be back real soon!

p/s: really hate packing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment