Saturday, January 22, 2011

Time Pass... Memories?

No doubt that we can't STOP the time or REWIND the time isn't it =/
Then what about our Memories??
Some says Memories FADES....some says Memories STAY forever..

But we are just mere humans isn't it? Yea Memories did stay but it tends to FADE too as time passes by~ But humans have this subconscious mind level(I think that's what ppl says?)=/. We did actually have part of the memories but we just hardly recall it back. Just like you seem to know it but yet you don't know it either. Weird feelings right? Btw it's FRUSTRATING too!!! You know you knew it but then you just friggin' unable to RECALL it!!!

Besides, why must Friends come and go?? It's just so sad that people all around are just moving away =( As time pass by, some friends tend to stay back with you but some will just go away. Even when met both side unable to regconise each other or maybe just an EASY "Hi".. Why must it always be this way? Hmmmmm I really want to know! I hope the time would stop. I hope that friends will just still always be there no matter how long the time pass... I hope memories never fade....I hope I hope & I hope. Too bad people and time moves on. Life always still just Part of the LIFE Haiz~


So yea~ Cheerish your moment now with all the friends beside you =)
Cheerish every single minute and second you got.

*CHEERS*

No comments:

Post a Comment