Friday, January 21, 2011

Fate or Coincidence?

You..
Yea I'm gonna ask U!
So what do you think? Do you think whatever happened to you is fated or just pure coincidence? When you met someone it's fated or coincidence? Just like chinese there's a word 缘分又或是巧合呢?还是机缘巧合??When you wanted to go a place but ended up in lost..is that fated too? or it just another coincidence?

Well, I dunno what do you think about it. But, for me it's like some unable to solve MYSTERY to me =/ Yea..why? cos I bet till now no one still able to justify all this things are fated to happen in this pattern or just some coincidence? As the Earth turn no one meant to be in bad luck nor good luck always isn't it? But there are people who felt they are fated to be unlucky their whole life.. is this true? Well it really is just PURELY 100% Depends on ur point of view.

Sometimes I think things happened in some sort of patterns. Hahaha believe it or not, I love it when I see the time is 1123 it's my bday n so as my somehow favourite numbers too. I do think they would bring something good to me but before the good things happen to me I will have some problems normally. Lolx okie I know it do sounds so ridiculous. It's just solely my point of view though.

What actually inspired me to post this? Cos of the medical checkup today..the doctor told me "Hey, the girl just walked out just now also pursuing Architecture in Uni of Melbourne too!" I was like "Woah, seriously?" Then I had this feeling that MAYBE I'm fated to go this route because ever since I make up my mind I always seeing people who going for Architecture too. But when think back maybe it's just coincidence and maybe just Maybe Architecture is somehow getting famous in this world now? =)

Ooooh another thing that makes me wanan post this is because of my birth-date I guees =D
1123 I dunno I like 1,11,2,3, or 23? =/ Cos I love it I adore it when all of them together!! XDD Besides that, don't you see the connection? 11 and 23 they are CONNECTED!! Don't see it? Let me broaden your view! 23 in International time it's actually 11pm isn't it? SEE?!! Another 11 !!!! Hmmm I'm so proud of my Birth-date! XDD Feels so connected to this number 23!! Hey and I always get caught up with this number 23 too!! Hahahahaa Another FATE or another COINCIDENCE leh?? Who knows? You tell me lo :)


GREATZ!!! Going out now!!! Ciaoz~
Do figure out and tell me what's YOUR view ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment