Thursday, March 25, 2010

DREAM...

XDD I had a nice dream last nite....
I dreamt that I went to Sunway Lagoon with a bunch of Friends^^
Then we went to play the slide n compete who slide the fastest down.......
the FUNNY part is..I don't know why we didn't use the stairs to climb up to the top of the slide instead,we use the slide to climb up... =.= It was so high...Guess that anything could just happen in a dream haha....
Then we slide down the watery slide.. at the time i reach the bottom of the pool...dunno wats wrong the pool suddenly turn small....
I was almost flew out of the pool b'cos of the momentum...Lolx
Hmm...not sure this funny anot la haha but so hope this dream is a De JaVu!!!
At least 10years I din go Lagoon le T.T
So hope to go with a bunch of frens!!! Surely damn nice^^
Awaiting this day...(p/s: except for the pool turning small part)

No comments:

Post a Comment