Friday, March 19, 2010

Dilemma....All Over Again...

SAM??? A Levels???
Just minutes ago...my fren told me she went to a talk(smth like that) n the ppl said that A Levels is way better... But i dunno shud I be changing again after i had did SAM for 3 months....
I thought of changing it b4 yet I afraid I will be doing the wrong choice AGAIN..
For ur information,I always
REGRET after making a decision~ WHY??
Reason unknown!!! SO I really afraid that I did the wrong choice AGAIN & regreted the whole damn life!! Seriously wat SHUD I DO???

A Levels: World recognise... can go UK!!(1 of my DREAM country)...more Scholarship
no so many presentation-->wont so bz yet not expose to the experience
SAM : Aussie recognise...go~Aussie..UK HARDER~....Scholarship hardly saw it.....
Damn many presentation!! very BZ!! but gain experience of doing projects...(useful in Uni)


MACAM MANA??!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment