Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SHARK wanna-Be =)

"DESIGNERS ARE SHARKS"
This is so far my FAVOURITE quote from our Designing Envs Lecture =)
& I'm a SHARK wanna-be!!!!! =D
and I will make sure I can be it ;)
WHY SHARKS?! O.o
Sharks die when they stop swimming. Designers lost track of their inspiration when stop designing. So yea that's why. Such a nice connection between Sharks and Designers isn't it?
Besides Sharks ain't just Designers. They are BOSS!! :D
Under the sea, yea SHARKS ain't the biggest compare to Whale but they kinda Dominate! They are fierce they are strong they are Fear-less!!
& yea the pathway towards to be a Sharks ain't easy either.
Thus gotta work harder and Play Hard too!!
"There's always time to study just how HARDWORKING are you"
*cheers* and everyone can achieve the dream we been wanting for

p/s: I wanted to swim with real sharks too since I was small =)

No comments:

Post a Comment